Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
720 hours of Massage School and on going education
To provide quality massage at an affordable price that fits the individual needs of my clients I’m fascinated with anatomy and the healing/pain process. I feel grateful to assist in promoting well being and a healthy lifestyle. Previous to independent massage, I worked at Massage Envy for over 7 years. I was voted Massage Envy’s North West Therapist of the year for 2014. I held lead therapist position from then on. I have a wife and 3 young boys who keep me very active. We’ve lived Simi Valley for over 15 years. I enjoy gardening, hiking local trails, and expanding my knowledge in sciences and health.
Besides being 60-minutes of feel good, Jason is obviously well trained as he has worked wonders for me! Seriously, I’ve gone in with my back aching (upper shoulders and lower back), plus sinus headaches and left feeling like a noodle. He knows how to get the lymphatic system moving along with increased blood flow ……
For myself, a massage with Jason feeds both my body and spirit. I have long term spinal nerve injury and Jason has progressively developed a program to meet my needs. He has given me confidence that I can improve over time.